Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Thursday, November 27, 2008

a wish...

I can't be with my Honey for Thanksgiving in person, but my heart is with him and our family at home.

So on this day of family togetherness, when we are reminded of the bounty we are all graced with, be it the giggle of a small child, a warm embrace with a loved one, a warm blanket and a snuggle in bed or a simple "I love you" spoken ever so softly, I ask that you enjoy your day... and that you love the ones you're with.




And maybe spare a few minutes to help feed the less fortunate...

Help end world hunger



MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

25 comments:

Lu' said...

Happy Thanksgiving Beautiful.

Christo Gonzales said...

I want to be Canadian - you seem to get all the holidays from everywhere...

Anndi said...

Lu: And to you my sweet!

DB: I hereby dub the an Honourary Canadian. The secret is: fall for a foreigner. Enjoy your feast!

buffalodick said...

Hope you have a great day! You are a loving, caring person- a keeper by all accounts!

Unknown said...

:hugs and kisses:

Anndi said...

Buff: I hope your day is filled with blessings and good food for the body and the soul. You're pretty darned special yourself, my friend.

Gary: Right back atcha!

Dana: I am so very thankful for sweet and precious friends like you.

Brian o vretanos said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

happy thanksgiving to you and yours! hope your day is wonderful :) xo

Jeff B said...

Happy Thanksgiving sis!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Akelamalu said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING HONEY. :)

Katman said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it all went well for you, well as well as it could have gone anyway.

Take care

Mike

RW said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you Anndi! Thanks for stopping by!! :D

DeeMarie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anndi!!

Karen said...

Hey! I love the new look. Happy Thanksgiving, Lady.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you had to spend it apart, but Happy Thanksgiving.

Slyde said...

very nice. thats certainly how i spent MY day..

Dr.John said...

Happy day after Thanksgiving. May your separation from the one you love be short.

Ron said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving Day post, Anndi!

And thank you for being a part of my gratitude!

I feel blessed having discovered my TWIN!!!

Hope you had a lovely day!
X

Mimi Lenox said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, my friend. Hugs to you!

Meribah said...

Aww, sorry you can't be with your sweetie right now, but at least you are with him in spirit! Hugs. :)

nitebyrd said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Meribah said...

Anndi pandi! The puppy has an award for yuh. You know where to find it...or else you better! LOL :P

Maithri said...

Thanks so much for droppin by my blog.

Isnt free rice awesome...so easy to get addicted, ;)

Thank you for the light you bring to the world,

Wishing you all the blessings of the winged life,

M

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Maybe next year...HOPEFULLY next year...

but first get better...ya hear?