or off to the races...
I'm off to the clinic because this bug that got me keeps me from being able to function in the manner I should be able to. I can't walk up or down the stairs without needing a nap. Don't get me wrong, naps are good, but geez!
So... I'm bringing:
- a book -"Never Suck a Dead Man's Hand" - cause you never know who you might come across in a urgent care waiting room and it's excellent advice but really? Someone needs to be told this?;
- my iPod - which does NOT contain songs by The Carpenters;
- my work cell - in case something explodes or someone needs to reach me pronto;
- hand sanitizer - because really... there will be sick people there and all manner of germies! and maybe a dead man and I might need to sanitize his hand as I might feel compelled to suck... nah!;
- a bunch of tissues - so I may continue depleating the small bit of rainforest that's left;
- a banana - I hear potassium is good for you;
- and gum - I like gum plus if I chew open-mouthed and crack my gum I may get rid of some people ahead of me.