Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

wednesday wisdom...



Maybe we should get out of their way and let them lead us?
I'm off to give my time and attention to Chicklet's classmates and help out at the school library. How lovely to watch our future as they stiffle a giggle when they read a funny line in a story, watch their eyes sparkle as they venture into faraway lands and and frolick with mystical characters... in the peaceful quiet of the library.

Join the BlogBlast for Peace. Let the children know you care.


Photobucket

16 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Have fun!

Charles Gramlich said...

Have fun going back to school for a day!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hope your day has BEEn enjoyable

I BEE seeing you!

Ron said...

For me, there is nothing more inspirational than spending time with children.

They truly are the GREAT teachers of this world!

Have wonderful time today, my Twin!

Peace.

X

Cinnamon Girl said...

Enjoy your chicklet time =)

j said...

Nice! I hope you had a good time with the kids.

Those stiffled giggles really are cute :)

Irish Gumbo said...

And peace be upon you, my dear :)

Nessa said...

Children are a wonder. Shame we can't stay children.

Wordless Wednesday - King of the Field

Desert Songbird said...

Loved the video. Loved, loved, LOVED hearing those sweet voices.

Akelamalu said...

I help supervise the kids in our huge library at school at break and lunchtime and it's great!

Meribah said...

I love libraries. They are, indeed, peaceful. Wish the rest of the world was the same way! Hugs to you, Ann. :)

Michelle said...

Lovely. :-)

Dianne said...

I came by to send some hugs Chicklet's way
and you too kiddo
love
Mama

amynoroom said...

Anndi, girlfriend! I somehow lost the link to your blog when my old laptop started crapping out. I knew I was missing somebody's blog!!!! Dang it all! Anyway, I found you again and have bookmarked you, fo sho!!!!

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!
xoxoxoxo, Amy

amynoroom said...

Anndi, girlfriend! I somehow lost the link to your blog when my old laptop started crapping out. I knew I was missing somebody's blog!!!! Dang it all! Anyway, I found you again and have bookmarked you, fo sho!!!!

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!
xoxoxoxo, Amy

storyteller said...

Thanks and Amen ;-)
Hugs and blessings,