Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Thursday, October 30, 2008

with love





For Roran

You made a difference in my friend Corinne's life, your light will continue to guide her and for that I thank you.

May you Rest in Peace

18 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

How tragic. I hope your friend finds peace.

Anndi said...

Songbird: Thank you. She is so very thankful for every minute she had with him.

steenky bee said...

Oh dear. I'm touched. I hope your friend is alright. Thoughts are with her.

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

My thoughts are with you both,

-menatl internet hugs-

Anndi said...

Steenky: Thanks. She's taking things one at a time.

Kay: All her friends can do now is be there if she needs to talk and let her know she's in our thoughts.

Thanks for the hugs... and I'll pass them along.

CrystalChick said...

I'm really sorry for your friend Corinne's loss. So sad. I'm sure the memories of the better times will give her some peace in the future.
In sympathy, Mary

Charles Gramlich said...

amen

Liz Hill said...

This is lovely Angelbaby

Barbara said...

My sincere sympathy goes out to Corinne.
Put in my hugs, too :
(((((( )))))

Barbara said...

My sincere sympathy goes out to Corinne.
Put in my hugs, too :
(((((( )))))

Dianne said...

and more hugs from me

you're a good friend Anndi

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

My heart breaks for our friend and my prayers go out to she and her wonderful son.

Fortune Cookies said...

my thoughts are with you and your friend...so sorry to hear about your pain. ((blog hugs))

Jeff B said...

Peace to you and your friend.

Meribah said...

May Rory's loved ones find strength and peace during this time.

Mimi Lenox said...

I am so sorry.
Hugs.

Ron said...

Sharing much love!

XXXXXXXXXX

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Stopping by to say hey ...and wishing you a peaceful day