Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I wonder

...how I'm going to manage to keep this up.

No sillies, just thoughts.

I needed new and simpler digs.

I feel like my life is in a state of flux and I know that some things must be left behind. Clutter is my enemy.

Even the old blog needs a major overhaul.

I just need to get up the courage, store up enough energy and jump off the cliff so to speak.


“All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”

-- Earl Nightingale

2 comments:

Lu' said...

Your new format is tranquil. Soothing in the color scheme. I like it.

Anndi said...

lu': Thank you dear. I know how much you like colours! I'm glad you stopped in for a visit.