Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Saturday, March 22, 2008

first impressions

The "Spidey Sense"... you meet someone or get a glimpse of someone for the first time and you get a tingle.

The problem is, not all tingles are good. I should have listened to the bad tingle.

Why is it we (well me actually) often fail to pay attention to our intuition?

"Only the really plain people know about love - the very fascinating ones try so hard to create an impression that they soon exhaust their talents."
-- Katharine Hepburn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw...I'm sorry.

:hugs: