Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Friday, January 1, 2010

"Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh"

I... I will begin again...



"This New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want."
- Irish Toast

13 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

Irish must be a very concise language, if a little short on vowels ;-)

I hope you have a peaceful and rewarding 2010.

Michael Horvath said...

I like that toast, simple yet says alot.

Connie said...

There's nothing quite like a fresh start! :-)

Happy New Year, Anndi!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! Wishing you peace and joy for 2010!!!!

It's never too late to start again...

Mike Golch said...

Thank you for the U2 video.I hope that you and your Family Have a Blessed New Year.

Ron said...

"This New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want."

LOVE that!

Wishing you a BEAUTIFUL 2010!

Thank you for your friendship, Twin!

X

Desert Songbird said...

Gotta love the Irish. *grin*

Akelamalu said...

Great quote Anndi. Happy New Year to you m'dear. x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and the ones you love, Anndi! ♥

Katman said...

Happy New Year Anndi!

Hope 2010 is a belter of a year for you.

Jeff B said...

Do you knows how many bananas have rotted on my counter since your last post?!

Happy New Year my dear!

Irish Gumbo said...

Well said, lass.

Slainte!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Can not see the picture/video whatever at work..but I wish you and chicklet and your honey a joyous 2010 filled with love and closeness...especially the latter