Walking away is not an option... dialogue must prevail.

"A good listener tries to understand what the other person is saying. In the end he may disagree sharply, but because he disagrees, he wants to know exactly what it is he is disagreeing with."
- Kenneth A. Wells

"I do not want the peace that passeth understanding. I want the understanding which bringeth peace."
- Helen Keller

Monday, June 1, 2009

some sugar...



Most people wouldn't associate this song with a friend... but I do.

When I couldn't breathe, I reached out to her...

When I love-giggled for the very first time, I reached out to her.

When I needed a nursemaid, I groped her, um, reached out for her...

When I had to share a snarky remark, I reached out to her...

... and there she was.

I love you, baby.... I do.

Thank you.

Happy birthday, Turnbaby! SMOOCH!





Oh... Brad, you're going to heaven for making my sweet friend so happy. 

11 comments:

Angell said...

Awww - so much love to share.

I love you both too.

SMOOCHES.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

Happy Birthday to Turnbaby.

Anndi said...

Angell, we've come a long way! Can you believe it's been over three years!!! Love you too, babe!

Kate, she's the sugar in life.

Charles Gramlich said...

Good to have a friend in need and in deed.

Liz Hill said...

You are welcome and thank you sweet friend. You have done the same for me. I love you Angelbaby. And he is just the best. I can't wait for the two of you to meet

Ron said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful friendship!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Turnbaby!

LOVE the song!

(and that cake ain't bad, either)

Yummy!

X to you Anndi!

Dana said...

A very fitting tribute to a wonderful woman, from a wonderful woman!

Happy Birthday Turnbaby!

Akelamalu said...

A true friend is someone you can always turn to. Happy Birthday to your true friend Turnbaby. :)

Desert Songbird said...

You two are very fortunate to have each other. Wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend.

Travis Cody said...

She's a good 'un.

Meribah said...

I saw that grope! LOL :P